fredag den 7. november 2008

New books

A couple of days ago I got two new books, about quilting of course ;)))) I love books almost as much as I love quilting and fabric. In Denmark books are quite expensive, it's a small country and the tax is high. We don't get very many books about quilting published, that's the reason why I started my "collection" of foreign quilting books. I've bought many through amazone on the Internet, but now I've found THE book-"pusher". http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/ they can provide almost every book I want and deliver world wide for free. That site has been an expensive acquaintance ;))



Back to my latest books, one about tablerunners and one with paper piecing. Wonderful books. I'm working on a quilt with New York Beauty blocks and QuiltMavens gave me some new ideas for the borders and finishing the quilt.

Some time it's hard to find the time to carry out all the projects I find ;)))

1 kommentar:

  1. I love collecting books too. I have a couple of stacks. I look forward to seeing your BOM

    SvarSlet

Det er altid fantastisk dejligt at læse kommentarer. Skriv endelig en til mig. Du er meget velkommen til at skrive din blog- eller hjemmesideadresse på.

Du behøver ikke være medlem på Blogger, men kan kommentere som gæst. Skriv dit navn i kommentaren i stedet. Der er et faneblad med vejledning til det øverst på bloggen.